- EBSCOHost: Legal Collection (in-library and home access)
- This database contains full text for more than 250 of the world's most respected, scholarly law journals and is an authoratative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
- Arkansas Attorney General
- Includes consumer protection information, sex offender search, do not call list, FOIA, and more, including Attorney General Opinions.
- Arkansas Code
- The official Arkansas Code is the printed Arkansas Code of 1987 Annotated which is available in the reference section of the library.
- Arkansas General Assembly
- Review proposed legislation and committee agendas. Also contains contact information for senators and representatives.
- Arkansas Judiciary
- "Mouse over" the main titles for an overview of each section, including links to a diagram of the Arkansas court system and short explanations of the functions of each court, court rules, administrative offices, and a judicial directory, dockets, and more. .
- Arkansas Register and Administrative Rules
- Contains administrative rules and regulations adopted by the state agencies, boards and commissions.
- Arkansas State Constitution (PDF)
- Governor of Arkansas
- Official web site of the Governor of Arkansas.
- Springdale Code of Ordinances
- Searchable index of the Code of Ordinances for the City of Springdale, Arkansas.
- Washington County Ordinances
- Searchable index of the Code of Ordinance for Washington County, Arkansas.
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court
- The Federal Judiciary's center for public access to U.S. District, Bankruptcy and Appellate court records. Registration is required and user fees are described under the Overview section.
- U. S. District Court - Western District
- Site is designed to provide convenient and easy access to information about the court and its operations.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Inlcudes case information, rulings, and filings.
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO)
- A collection of legal research links for U.S., Canadian and Mexican law.
- Nolo is a self-help publisher providing a website with many helpful articles and resource links to supplement its publications.
- Links to legal materials from jurisdictions arranged alphabetically, from the Washburn University School of Law
- Arkansas Bar Association Lawyer Finder
- Search for Arkansas lawyers by practice area or location.
- FindLaw Lawyer Directory
- Features detailed profiles of lawyers from across the country.
- Nolo Lawyer Locator
- Find lawyers by practice area or location.
- Arkansas Court
- Provides a wide range of Arkansas court forms.
- Arkansas Legal Services Partnership Legal Library
- The Legal Services library provides interactive forms for divorce and family law, consumer, housing, employment and other areas. Users may opt to register and save their forms to be used or changed later, or use the non-registered option which will not save forms created during a session.
- Federal Tax Forms
- Search this site for specific federal tax forms and schedules.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Search for CIS forms. Site also provides instructions and current news on immigration services.
- GLIN - Global Legal Information Network (Library of Congress)
- This is a search engine for laws, regulations, judicial decisions and other legal resources from governmental agencies world-wide and international organizations.
- How to Research a Legal Problem: A Guide for Non-Lawyers
- Guide to rearching legal issuess. Includes suggestions on where to locate information.
Last updated January 24, 2015