- Biology Journals (ProQuest)
- This database provides access to a wide range of biology topics including some of the most popular information resources for users in academic, government and public research environments. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Biomes and Ecosystems (Salem Press) (in-library and home access)
Illustrates the biology, geography, history and ecological importance of biomes and ecosystems around the world.
- Chemical Compounds (in-library and home access)
- This eBook defines what a chemical compound is, how elements combine to form compounds, and an A-Z list of compounds and their characteristics. Part of the Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Environmental Science Collection (ProQuest)
- This collection contains environmental science related full-text articles, granular access to figures and tables within articles, environmental impact statements, and the entire range of bibliographic records from Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management (ESPM). ESPM provides unparalleled and comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences drawn from over 10,000 serials including scientific journals, conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books and government publications.Arkansas Traveler database.
- Psychology Journals (ProQuest)
- This database provides abstracts and indexing for more than 640 titles, with over 540 titles available in full text. Many titles are indexed in PsycINFO. Coverage ranges from behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, along with personality, psychobiology and psychometrics. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Science Journals (ProQuest)
- This database is a definitive resource for students studying both the applied and general sciences. With coverage dating back to 1986, ProQuest Science Journals features over 1030 titles, with more than 760 available in full text. Search over 2.7M records, dating back to the mid 1980s.
- Classification of Living Things
- An introduction to the principles of taxonomy with a focus on human classification categories.
- Earthtrends: Environmental Information
- From the World Resources Institute, find maps and country profiles for environmental change
- How Products are Made
- This is the electronic counterpart of the 7 volume set How Products are Made published by Thomson Gale. Entries include history, manufacturing process, materials used, how the item works and a brief bibliography.
- How Stuff Works
- From electronics to money to travel, find out how something works. Includes comparative pricing information for many products.
- Photographic Periodic Table of Elements
- A guide to physics on the Web.
- Plant Database
- Search by common or scientific name. Distribution, photos, classification
- Rainbow of Gems
- A listing of minerals and gemstones with descriptions.
- Science Daily
- News and articles in science, health, and the environment.
- Gateway site to authoritative selected scientific information from U.S. agencies
- Scirus is a specialty search engine for science. Sources searched include web sites, reports, and journal entries.
- The Why Files - The Science Behind the News
- The science behind the news.
- Use this online help site to solve math problems
Last updated January 4, 2016