Library Use by Appointment
NOTE: The Library is open from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday, and from 9 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 6 PM on Saturday. Appointments will not be necessary, but building occupancy will be limited to 50 patrons at a time and all visitors over the age of 2 must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times while in the building.
Requirements for Entry
- Patrons over the age of 2 must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times inside the Library. Disposable masks are available free of charge.
- Patrons must maintain six feet of social distance from other patrons and library staff.
- We ask that patrons limit their visit to one hour or less.
- Patrons under the age of 11 must be actively supervised by an adult guardian at all times.
- Find and check out materials
- Internet access
- Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Notarization: please read our notaries’ service requirements.
- Relaxation, study, and play spaces
- Personal device troubleshooting
- Puzzles, tablets, games, etc.