Library Use by Appointment
The Library will reopen by appointment only on Monday, November 23. 45-minute appointments are available at 10:00, 11:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00. We welcome up to six households at a time. In addition, we also offer curbside checkout and printing.
To schedule an appointment, click the button below, or call 479-750-8180.
Requirements for Entry
- Patrons over the age of 10 must wear a mask. Disposable masks are available free of charge.
- Patrons must maintain six feet of social distance from other patrons and library staff.
- We ask that patrons limit appointments to once a week per household.
- Appointments are limited to library cardholders. Click here to register for a library card online.
- Patrons under the age of 11 must be actively supervised by an adult guardian at all times.
- Find and check out materials
- Internet access
- Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Notarization: please read our notaries’ service requirements.
- Relaxation, study, and play spaces
- Personal device troubleshooting
- Puzzles, tablets, games, etc.