The Springdale Public Library is committed to the health and safety of the Springdale community. To that end, the Library has taken the following steps.
- The Library will reopen by appointment only on Monday, November 23.
- The Library’s outdoor book return drops are open. All materials will be quarantined. Please allow up to seven days for your return to be reflected in your account.
- The Library offers curbside service.
- To arrange a curbside pickup for a print job, please call 479-750-8180.
- Items on our holds shelf will be held for seven days.
- All account blocks that would prevent patrons from using the Library have been suspended.
- Staff are available by phone or chat Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM to answer questions and assist with online resources. Staff are also available through our Contact form.
- Washington County residents may apply for a temporary library card online.
We will post updates here as well as on our Facebook page.