The Library now offers curbside pickup service.
- Patrons may request up to 5 items per appointment.
- Patrons may schedule a pickup once every 7 days.
- Pickups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Pickups are available 10:00 AM -12:00 PM and 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Monday-Saturday, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We are currently only able to fill requests with items available at the Springdale Public Library. Please use our online catalog to see what’s available.
To schedule, please call the Library at 479-750-8180, or request a pickup online above. Please note that staff will confirm the availability of your items before your pickup time.
The Library also offers curbside print pickups. Click here for more information or call 479-750-8180.