(English) Library Use by Appointment
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
The Library will open by appointment only on Monday, August 24. 30-minute appointments are available at 10:00, 11:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00. We welcome up to five households at a time. In addition, we also offer curbside checkout and printing.
To schedule an appointment, click the button below, or call 479-750-8180.
Requirements for Entry
- Patrons over the age of 10 must wear a mask. Disposable masks are available free of charge.
- Patrons must maintain six feet of social distance from other patrons and library staff.
- We ask that patrons limit appointments to once a week per household.
- Appointments are limited to library cardholders. Click here to register for a library card online.
- Patrons under the age of 11 must be actively supervised by an adult guardian at all times.
- Find and check out materials
- Internet access
- Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Notarization: please read our notaries’ service requirements.
- Relaxation, study, and play spaces
- Personal device troubleshooting
- Puzzles, tablets, games, etc.
- Some collections are closed to the public, including picture books, readers, and children’s DVDs. Staff are available to help select these materials.