About the Library
- Ask a Question
- Use this form to ask a reference question.
- Comments & Suggestions
- The Library welcomes your input.
- Meeting Rooms
- The Library offers two meetings rooms for public use. To schedule a room, complete this online form or download the PDF form and fax it to 479-750-8182.
- Online Library Card Registration
- Register for a temporary library card here to gain access to the Library's online services from the comfort of your own home or any location with an internet connection!
- Donations (PDF)
- The Springdale Public Library Foundation seeks to enrich (not replace) traditional tax-based funding for the Library. Your contribution to the Foundation is tax-deductible and helps the Library achieve a wide margin of excellence in the books, materials, programs and technology tools offered to our community.
- Friends of the Library Membership Form (PDF)
- The Friends of the Springdale Public Library operates the Friends Bookstore, holds annual used book sales, and sponsors programming for all ages. Your donation of used books augments our collection and, through Bookstore sales, provides funds that can be directly applied to Library programs.
- Volunteer Form (PDF)
- Return this form to the library to become a library volunteer.
If you are trying to view our PDF forms from home, you will need the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader software. To download, go to www.adobe.com and click Get Acrobat Reader.