- Ancestry.com Library Edition (in-library access)
- Delivers billions of records in census data, vital records, directories, photos, and more.
- HeritageQuest (in-library access)
HeritageQuest (home access)
- A comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sourcesórich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids.
- African American Heritage (ProQuest)
- African American Heritage is a groundbreaking digital resource exclusively devoted to African American family history research. This collection was created in partnership with leading African American genealogists and recognized leaders in genealogical information to develop a comprehensive mix of resources, records, and tools specifically pertaining to African Americans. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Arkansas Records Catalog
- The Arkansas Records Catalog provides quick and easy access to detailed descriptions of primary source materials maintained by archives, special collections, libraries, historical societies, and museums across the state, bringing together collection guides from many of Arkansasís repositories to help you to locate historical documents and learn where you can gain access to the physical records you seek.
Historical Land Records
- Deed information, patent information, maps and notes on file at the State Land Office. Includes original land survey information for Arkansas.
- In Remembrance: An Electronic Index of Arkansas Deaths, 1819-1920
- This resource from the Arkansas History Commmission serves to provide researchers with the location of death records in early Arkansas, whether in church publications, cemetery records, mortality censuses, newspaper obituaries, or county and local records from the Arkansas History Commissionís extensive holdings.
- ROOTS-L Arkansas
- Includes cemetery records and county information.
- Washington County Arkansas Genealogical Society
- Genealogical and historical information with a focus on Washington County, Arkansas.
- Cyndi's List
- A large and comprehensive directory of genealogy websites.
- Family Search Internet Genealogy Service
- Search for your ancestors in the records of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. A variety of research guides are also available. Some services require free registration.
- ROOTS-L is a mailing list for people interested in genealogy. Search the archive of messages or the surname list, a list of over half a million surnames and contact information for the people researching them. Use the States Links to get to United States Resources:
Last updated November 28, 2016