All ages are invited to register for the 2020 Virtual Springdale Public Library Summer Reading Program! For the first time, we will offer a completely digital summer reading program through a partnership with BeanStack.
To participate, patrons can use the Library’s BeanStack website or the free mobile app, available for Apple and Android devices. Families can register multiple readers in children’s listening, children’s reading, teen, and adult challenges.
- Registration begins May 15, 2020.
- The program runs from June 1 – July 31.
- Earn badges by reading 3 hours per week or by completing extra challenges for each age group.
- For every 3 hours read, earn a free book!
- Complete 9 BeanStack badges to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing at the end of the summer!