Meeting rooms are currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
The Springdale Public Library offers free use of meeting room space to community groups and non-profit organizations. You may book the meeting rooms only when they are not in use for Library functions. The Shiloh Room and the Children’s Auditorium both have A/V options available upon request.
Guidelines for Meeting Room Us
If your group would like to use a Library meeting room, please be aware of the following:
Meeting rooms are available primarily for Library-sponsored programs and events. Library programs take precedent over other organizations.
- The Shiloh Room or the Children’s Auditorium may be scheduled on behalf of civic and community groups for meetings or activities when they are not in use for library functions. The rooms may be scheduled for no more than one month in advance. Specifically, any civic, community, or other non-profit group is welcome to use the rooms, but should not plan to designate the library as its regular meeting place.
- If there is a question about your non-profit status, you may be asked for your 501 (c)3 statement.
- For-profit groups and companies may use the Shiloh Room to conduct staff meetings or other similar activities that do not involve the public. The room is not available to for-profit companies to conduct meetings or seminars for the public.
- The rooms are not available for family events, such as birthday parties, Holiday or Anniversary celebrations, family reunions, etc.
- The rooms are available for use during regular library hours. Programs should not begin before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 7:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday; should not begin before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 5:30 p.m. on Friday; should not begin before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 4:30 on Saturday; and should not begin before 1:30 p.m. and should not end later than 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Users are responsible for setting up and taking down tables and chairs. Rooms have designated arrangements that must be restored at the end of use. Library audio/visual equipment should be returned to its proper location (contact Library staff for assistance). Users must sign out after library staff confirm that this has been completed. Users who do not sign out or restore the room arrangement will not be allowed to schedule a meeting room for 30 days.
- Occupancy of the Shiloh Room will not exceed 30 persons. Occupancy of the Children’s Auditorium is 40 persons.
- Library staff has the authority to determine inappropriate behavior.
- Light refreshments are allowed, including catered lunches.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages are allowed. Drinks made with dyes, such as,
Kool-Aid and similar fruit punches are not allowed because of the stains they create.
- The person reserving the room will be responsible for seeing that all food and drink items are disposed of and that the room is returned to original configuration.