The Springdale Public Library offers free use of meeting room space to community groups and non-profit organizations. You may book the meeting rooms only when they are not in use for Library functions. The Shiloh Room and the Children’s Auditorium both have A/V options available upon request.
Before requesting a reservation, please read the full guidelines below. Reservations can be requested online (below) or by phone at 479-750-8180.
Guidelines for Meeting Room Use
If your group would like to use a Library meeting room, please be aware of the following:
- Springdale Public Library programs take precedent over public programs.
- Any civic, community, or other non-profit group may book the meeting rooms. If there is a question about your non-profit status, you will be asked to submit your 501(c) 3 statement.
- For-profit groups and companies may use the Shiloh Room to conduct staff meetings or other similar activities that do not involve the public. The room is not available to for-profit companies to conduct meetings, sales pitches, or seminars for the public.
- The rooms are not available for family events, such as birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, family reunions, etc.
- The meeting rooms may be reserved no more than one month in advance of a public meeting.
- The rooms are available for use during regular library hours, beginning no earlier than 30 minutes after opening and ending no later than 30 minutes before closing. Available time ranges are as follows:
- 9:30 am – 7:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Friday
- 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Saturday
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm, Sunday
- The Shiloh Room has a maximum capacity of 30 and the Children’s Auditorium has a maximum capacity of 40. These room capacities may not be exceeded.
- Library staff has the authority to determine inappropriate behavior and take proper action.
- Users are responsible for setting up and taking down tables and chairs. The rooms have designated arrangements that must be restored at the end of use.
- Light refreshments are allowed, including catered lunches.
Drinks made with dyes, such as Kool-Aid and fruit punches, are not allowed because of the stains they create. No alcoholic beverages may be served.
- The person reserving the room should check in at the Information Desk a few minutes prior to the start of the reservation and will be responsible for seeing that all food and drink items are disposed of and that the room is returned to its designated arrangement.